Friday, October 14, 2011

Book Blogger Meetup w/ Camille

i signed up for the book blogger meetup at awesome bookworm. Brielle's blog. so i got pared with Camille. we  would do guest post's on each other's bog. Y'all lets welcome Camille. She will be ''talking' abouth her favorite stand alone young adult novels



My Favorite Stand-Alone Books
Here are my favorite stand-alone books. I hope that, if you haven’t read them, you go read them. (:
1) Looking for Alaska by John Green
This book is in pretty much every single one of my lists. That’s how amazing it is. <3

2) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
This book was sooooo good! I saw it last December while looking at a website, but my focus was mostly on Matched and Across The Universe (both are really good books, by the way.). I was wrong to dismiss this book—the cover was too cheesy, and it didn’t sound interesting enough. This book is one of my all-time favorites. It’s funny, cute, amazing, and pretty deep sometimes. The characters are amazing, and the love interest is NOT A DOUCHEBAG. HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!

3) The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
The writing in this book was so beautiful! It made me read the book in one sitting. It was magical, the characters were awesome, and the setting was beautiful. I could picture it all in my mind. I can’t wait until THE ARCHIVED, her second book, comes out!

4) Paper Towns by John Green
OF COURSE IT’S IN THE LIST! You guys, John Green is one of my favorite authors, and I’ve only read two books by him! He is so amazing. This book is mysterious, sweet, funny…it has everything in it.  I highly recommend checking this book (and LFA) out.

5) The Duff by Kody Keplinger
I reaaaaaaaaally liked this book! It had lots of amazing things in it. People don’t like it because of the sex. That, in my opinion, made it better—more real. It was funny, witty, and sweet. The ending was perfect.

6) The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
This book was really sweet! It has its funny parts, its sweet parts…it had everything. I really, really, REALLY liked it.

7) Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann
This book was extremely creepy. It didn’t help that I read it at midnight. Still, there was romance and friendship, and I really love this book.

So, that’s it! What are your favorite stand-alone books? Which ones do you recommend?

You can find Camille here 



1 comment:

  1. Hi & Welcome Camille high five! I love Anna & the French kiss cool line ups XD

    Thank you so much for dropping by my site roro keep up the good work your blog is so neat many thanks for sharing your thoughts ^_^v

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater