Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 11/15/11 [3]

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


In the year 1256,the year of my sickness, I was sixteen years old,  not as young in that time as it is now. I was tall,too, enough that I was already called Will Longshanks. 
I'm tall now for my age. I say ''my age'' because, for all the passing of the nearly  eight hundred years, I am still sixteen in my person,just as I will be sixteen when you who reads this are old,then dead,then forgotten.


This teaser is from Blood by K.J Wignall. first of the trilogy, a dnf  but still worthy 4 this.  i know i broke a rule ''Grab your current read'' again.

5 comments:

  1. Why didn't you finish it? I really like the teaser. I has definitely piqued my interest. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Roro! From that riveting teaser, I was thinking this would be a great book to dive into; however, if it's a DNF, I'm having second thoughts. Too bad but thank you for bringing it to my attention!

    New follower ~

    Stephanie ~Misfit Salon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. it'a dnf cause did not feel 4 them, if they would get killed, ooh wel that's that!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad you didn't finish but the teaser is still awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the teaser, but if you weren't feeling for the characters I can understand the DNF part.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater