Sunday, February 5, 2012

wicked winter readathon challenge sentence to song



THE 2ND challenge of this wicked read a thon[ sad it's almost over]

Here is what you have to do




*Name of your current read/Author
*Link the YouTube video in the comments OR post it on your blog and leave that link in the comments
*Explain briefly why that song fits. Just remember: No spoilers, please.

The winner will be chosen via Random.org.
It’s international, but you must be 13+.
You have until today at 8PM EST!


The link to comment is  here  @  http://www.lettersinsideout.net

my entry 


i"m currently reading this masterpiece


THE SONG



The macabre  has been down. The "beast" is allive what the "master" has created.  VICTOR FrAnkenSTein

9 comments:

  1. Awesome song and book choice Roro! I loved Frankenstein it is so sad! I hope you love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, layout-buddy *waves*

    I think that song fits perfectly. Frankenstein was one of my fave reads when I was younger. Geez, you just made me wanna re-read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairing! What a fun challenge. It sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. I read this book a while back and enjoyed it- maybe I should reread it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cool pairing. This sounds like a fun challenge :)

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really curious what you'll think of Frankenstein! Nice pick for this.

    ***

    Australian YA author Rebecca shares her favorite romantic book scene at The Midnight Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How interesting! That song fits very well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater