Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #11

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Information of what you need to do can be found here.

Love between a teacher and a student An impossible love, at least that's what she want's it to be




"I could get in trouble spending time with you"
"You're not spending time.You happened to run into
me here.It was a coincidence".
"Was it?"
page 75











 Gene has survived in a world where humans have been eaten to near extinction by the general population
Remember Don’t Sweat. Don’t Laugh. Don’t draw attention to yourself. And most of all, whatever you do, do not fall in love with one of them.






Why have i let myself forget,why in a moment of weakness did I give in? I can never forget that her beauty is laced with poison ,that her lips veil twin rows of knives,that her heart is enclosed by a rasor-sharp ribcage.she is impossible to me,untouchable,unreachable
pge 143



the actual sentences may be changed since this is an ARC 

19 comments:

  1. LOVED A Season of Eden. Jennifer Lauren's books are absolute GOLD! thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both sound really good I'll have to check them out thanks!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I need to look into A Season of Eden. That's a great teaser!

    Thanks for visiting mine. I'm looking forward to reading The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight! My teaser even excited me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh awesome teases!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just added The Hunt to my Wish List earlier today! And A Season of Eden is already on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to read A Season of Eden for awhile! I love the teaser.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I looove the teaser from The Hunt! I've never heard of it but by the sounds of that teaser, it sounds super awesome! :)

    I hope you enjoy those two books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful teasers. A Season of Eden looks really good.

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, yay! Awesome teasers. Gosh, I want to read The Hunt SO bad. *excited*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read A Season of Eden!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, so I confess that I will never read a book with the description: "humans have been eaten to near extinction by the general population."

    But that is what I love about book blogging -- learning about all the many, many different book out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved A Season of Eden. I'm all about forbidden romance. It was a really good book. I read it all in one night! Thanks for visiting My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing teasers, haven't heard of these before so thanks for sharing! :)
    And thanks for stopping by! :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHHHH THE HUNT! THE HUNT! I am SO freaking excited to read that, it sounds amazing. Love the teaser you chose! Hope you're enjoying it :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. "A Season of Eden" looks awesome! And I love the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still haven't read the Season of Eden...Shame on me...

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great teasers! I've been wanting to read A Season of Eden for a while and am looking forward to the Hunt. Hope you're enjoying them :-)

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, The Hunt sounds intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater