Monday, December 26, 2011

Top of 2011- day 1

A Life Bound by Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Two Chicks on Booksand Fiktshun came up with this great idea to celebrate the books we have read in 2011.

hi all 1st day of this  even , hosted by those lovely ladies.




 i've  read in 2011

in order from really liked to beloved



10.  i really liked the seers, guardians , kate .patrick[Irish ooh] and has parental figures. goodreads  Seers




















9. this is the dutch version[kite runner] i really liked this one , a new culture. goodreads  The Kite Runner




















8.  A vampire who develops a conscious. hmm interesting? love pearl and evan and has parental figures. goodreads 



















7. gouls, witches and  13 yr old Thomas is in apprentice ship as a spook at Gregory ,rather grumpy parental figure . ya feel the old english country side. goodreads Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice
























6.  situated in atlantis, great adventure , smokin hot heroin[redheads i digg gingers] dragon schifters[love dragons] amazing romantic hero
[adult not Ya] goodreads Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis #1)



















5. Cat a normal teen[redhead again whoo] but transformations start to happen. She is the Childe. What the heck is a Childe?
goodreads The Childe (The Childe Series, #1)




















4. Carmen is a prodigy, a violinist in her biggest competition, prestigious Guarneri competition. Jeremy is her only real concurrence . But she's falling in love , what will she do
goodreads link. Virtuosity 


















3. Llona is a aura, a ancient part of mankind that manipulate light .Something/someone killed her parents and she's next
goodreads Fractured Light



















2.  Archer has saved her, loved her, killed for her and is commited to do anything for Vivian to forget the past. But now he's  met evan and falling hard. Vivian is losing her ''buddie'' and takes action. How will it end. goodreads Hushed



















1. the rapture has happened
tribulation is upon us. Sam is left behind, because of his dammed heritage, he's half demon and needs to protect what little innocence there's left.
goodreads Rapture












 













So those were my top 10 reads in 2011. Wondering what 2012 will bring

 on the look out for everyone who partakes there posts

12 comments:

  1. ohhhh. Great idea :) I should do something like this later.

    ♥ Trish
    Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Drink, Slay, Love too. And Seers was good. I haven't read the others on your list, but they sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed DSL and Virtuosity! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven´t read any of this books, but I´m intrigued by Hushed and Rapture. I´ve Drink, Slay, Love but I haven´t read it, I need to read it.
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I need to read more books because I haven't read any from your list, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Hushed now. I have had Drink, Slay, Love on my TBR list for awhile just haven't had time. I love vampires and the cover is cool too. The Rapture and Virtuosity have caught me attention a lot lately and I hope to make time to read those too sometime in the future. Great picks! Thanks for visiting My Top 10 of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! amazing list! =D I really want to read The Last Apprentice beefore the movi comes out! thnx for stopping by ^.^

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT Choices!! I have them on my TBR list. I really need to get my butt in gear coz I haven't read any of them, but I have been dying to get to them! ARGH! So many books so little time. Where is a 'pause' button when you need one =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I'm not familiar/havent read most of these books! I'm glad that you find Rapture good. I've read the synopsis and your review in the past. I love the sound of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice list. I haven't read most of them though I am familiar with the covers. :) I did my own list! Check it out if you have time.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your list! I enjoyed Drink, Slay, Love and Virtuosity as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to read Seers so bad! Ah I loved Virtuosity and DSL too! Simon & Schuster is awesome these days ;)
    Yeah, I remember your review of Rapture, just didn't realize it was your favorite book of the year!

    Ana @ BookSpark

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater