Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top of 2011- day 3


A Life Bound by BooksConfessions of a BookaholicTwo Chicks on Booksand Fiktshun came up with this great idea to celebrate the books we have read in 2011.

he all day 3 and halfway trough this event :(. it's hosted by those lovely ladies.





 bookish boyfriends of 2011 in no paricular order. Fictional boys girls should be thinking about[in no particular order i did not have the heart to do so] 


Patrick O’Donnell, 18 yr old ''human'' Irish student[love the Irish, ha ha] he's smart, loves literature and is so mature probably cause of  his ''age'. He is guidance for her.Kate that is.








Dylan Kennedy,a 17 yr old brave , sarcastic , caring, just all round nice guy with a troubled past and who feels something is different about him. Is brave or stupid enough to rescue the girl of his dreams, literally.Kera











Ryan Beckford, a sport stud who has an eye on Kat Colvin. The 'freak' with blazing red hair but can not be with her,family issues that all i'm saying.Kind, and caring ,to kind to be in his group of ''friends''.














Caleb our leading male and love interest has dreadlocks and reminds me of a younger non vines tarzan.He may seem like a brute, heck he and his gang are living in the bewilderment what once was the US. He is kind ,can survive, is brave. a other great one.









Christian Knight,loves sport, but is not consumed by it and not a jerk. He ‘s kind, charming, a bit overprotective at times but you will soon learn why. I think girls need a real fictional male in their life and no effeminate edwardy boy.














Darius is a raw dude, you could say brute but do u know any gentle dragons in general i think not.He's loyal to his place of birth, Atlantis. Yes Atlantis, the mythical city.And will do everything to protect his bride, people and kingdom.








  
Evan is the polar opposite of Archer but they still fit together.In way or another he's the calming force in Archer's life which he desperately needs. And shows Archer the light, not that light =i'm dying light lol, but being manipulated and lied to.













Tanner Lange is great dude, a computer geek[Nerdfigheria]. He's in a wheelchair,the result of terrifying accident but that does not bring him down, He is as happy as ever. I think quite some people find him Hawt.including me<---highlight to see.  A hot nerd, a great thing in the ''ooh so perfect'' YA male population. He defends Abby which i admire 








Matthias is the guardian angel of abbria, zoe's autistic lil sister. And zoe is starting to get 
feelings for him. Matthias is like the warmth of the sun hugging you[cheazy right but true] He 's caring and could be the ideal family man, father, husband if not for him being dead and immortal. His old language use of a century ago is really sweet.





Could not think of number 10

So that were my "Real'' fictional boys this year. Who did you choose? 

18 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm going to have to read Heart of the Dragon b/c I thought it was about something else and I actually LOVE dragons!!! Plus she's one of my fave authors!!!

    Oh, I love the Irish, too (hee, hee)
    My Top Boys of 2011

    Kristin @myparahangover

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copy of Eve and definitely need to dive into it soon! Heard some great things about it and I'm curious to meet Caleb :) LOL definitely need to read On A Dark Wing to see the hawt Tanner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I love Patrick O’Donnell from Seers too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Messerschmidt, if you see this: I WAS FIRST!!*

    And Roro, I really like that list! I need to read Eve!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, now that I wrote this crazy comment, let me just explain that this was probably the first blogpost where Jen hasn't been the first one to comment. I'm dancing the "I wasn't first, but I was earlier here than you, HA" dance. Sorry to use your blog to do that XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Patricia I give this one to you! I took a blog hoping break to tweet!
    Sadly I have not read any of these yet. Well I am currently reading Hushed and I have On A Dark Wing ready to go. I also really want to read Heavenly!
    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I still haven't read any of these (they're all on my tbr list) they sound great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Gena Showalters boys, I didn't add any adult characters just to make it easy on myself.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-boyfriends.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven´t read any of this books :(
    I just add Hushed to my TBR list.
    My Top Ten Book Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, I don't know any of them. But I really think is time for me to read Eve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooohhh...Caleb! I really loved him in Eve. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm now following yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool list! :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list, I loved Caleb in Eve!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of guys I haven't read about yet. can't wait to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would agree about Evan in Hushed. I haven't read any of the other books.

    Thanks for stopping by PBN! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great list. Several of the books are on my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.


    Laura @ The Traveling Owl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice list! Haven't read quite a few though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I actually have read any of these! I've got a bunch of them on my TBR list though :)

    Thanks for stopping by my Top 10 Book Boyfriends
    Kelly | Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater