Saturday, December 10, 2011

Versatile Blogger - My First Award ^_^


A few moments i got a notification of twitter DM, and thought '' ooh wow am i that well liked''
i got awarded 'The Most Versatile Blogger' for my blog [ Roro is reading] and i'm very grateful.
Thank you Ajani from kindle and me for passing this on to me.


The Rules.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 5 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.

I have done number 1 already here comes number 2




7 Things About Me 
1 I’m a non Us citizen and oddly almost no one knows Suriname exists, r we that invisible 
2.I love my blog, love to read , hence the name Roro is reading
3.Roro is not my real name , it’s rogier, but my own concoction [like it, lol]
4.I'I found twitter two years ago lame but surprising now addicted to it. 4. I’m of mixed race, 4 different  
    ethnicities mixed together [suri Indian , Jew, Chinese, Caucasian [Italian]
5Love the new book smell, get a reading rush ^_^
6 Lov lov Food. Ha ha. What teenage dude does not. Favorite dishes are Pizza, Spaghetti, Lasagna. Italiano .  lol
7.I would love to could to Disneyland and study in the us. Something with history , culture and languages.


I've passed this award on to five other blogs and here they are :

Congratulations and Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks Roro! As far as food goes, who doesn't like it? :P

    Ana @ BookSpark

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater