Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WOW #9

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Book bloggers present upcoming books they can’t wait to read and share their enthusiasm about new releases


The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart (Magic Most Foul #2)by Leanna Renee Hieber 
Published by Sourcebooks Fire
Date to be published: November 1st 2012

Synopsis:For Natalie Stewart, a normal life has never seemed so far away. Her only solace, Lord Jonathan Denbury, is wanted for murder. To clear his name, Denbury must return to England and assume the role of his demon doppelganger. But Natalie begins to doubt his true motives, especially as a new gentleman begins whispering in her ear. Natalie and Denbury may be able to visit each other in their dreams, but they can't escape the darkening shadows. Amid spontaneous explosions, friends turned enemies and dangerous secrets revealed, there's still a demon who has Natalie's scent, and someone is trying to resurrect the ultimate evil


I have just finished book 1. Darker still. I'm in love with Natalie. And scared after reading the synopsis. Book 1 was filled with dark magic and foul experiences


16 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed that the cover doesn't seem to match the first book-I hate when they change. But I am looking forward to trying this, once I get around to reading the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm this sounds interesting..i am so glad you loved book one. My WOW will go up at midnight (CST)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought Darker Still! It's on sale for kindle. I'm really excited! So intrigued by it!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Darker Still before and I've been wanting to read it although never actually got the chance to! The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart sounds really interesting and the cover is GORGEOUS too ;)

    Awesome WoW pick, Roro! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cover for this one. I don't think I've read the first yet but I will have to check it out. Great pick, Roro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting. Might add it to my list. Idk if it's just my computer but the summary is white font on white background. So I had to highlight it to read it. Anyways, thanks for stopping by today. I'm going to go read your review of hushed now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick, roro! I adore the cover; it's so dark and lovely. :) I've never read the first but it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may have to check this series out! It sounds pretty good.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this looks and sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually haven't heard of this one before but it looks so great and I love the cover it's so pretty don't you think? :) I'll have to check this out as soon as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this cover, it is so so SO pretty, but I seriously can't believe it's the sequel to Darker, Still, with that cover! &hearts'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, pretty cover :D Seems like an interesting book ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater