Sunday, February 5, 2012

wicked winter readathon challenge sentence to song



THE 2ND challenge of this wicked read a thon[ sad it's almost over]

Here is what you have to do




*Name of your current read/Author
*Link the YouTube video in the comments OR post it on your blog and leave that link in the comments
*Explain briefly why that song fits. Just remember: No spoilers, please.

The winner will be chosen via Random.org.
It’s international, but you must be 13+.
You have until today at 8PM EST!


The link to comment is  here  @  http://www.lettersinsideout.net

my entry 


i"m currently reading this masterpiece


THE SONG



The macabre  has been down. The "beast" is allive what the "master" has created.  VICTOR FrAnkenSTein

9 comments:

  1. Awesome song and book choice Roro! I loved Frankenstein it is so sad! I hope you love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, layout-buddy *waves*

    I think that song fits perfectly. Frankenstein was one of my fave reads when I was younger. Geez, you just made me wanna re-read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairing! What a fun challenge. It sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. I read this book a while back and enjoyed it- maybe I should reread it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cool pairing. This sounds like a fun challenge :)

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really curious what you'll think of Frankenstein! Nice pick for this.

    ***

    Australian YA author Rebecca shares her favorite romantic book scene at The Midnight Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice song choice! I love that track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How interesting! That song fits very well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater